This will repair and/or stabilize a loose and/or damaged power jack. The repair also includes replacing the batteries and updating the firmware to the latest version.
- Standard Turnaround time is within 7 business days after receipt at service center
- Repair is covered by a 90-day warranty on parts and labor
- Read the frequently asked questions about Gypsy repair
Cricut Gypsy™ Repair Process
- Select the repair you need for your Cricut Gypsy™ device. (If you are not sure what repair is needed, please call Provo Craft customer support at 1-877-727-4288.)
- Add the repair with the shipping option of your choice to your shopping cart.
- Complete the purchase of your repair just like any other Cricut.com purchase.
- Once your repair order is placed, customer service will email you instructions on how to package your Cricut Gypsy™ device to send in for repair. You will also be emailed a pre-paid shipping label to print at home.
- When you receive your shipping label, follow the instructions in the email to package and ship your Cricut Gypsy™ device to our repair center.
- When your Cricut Gypsy™ device is repaired, it will be sent back to you via FedEx. A signature will be required for delivery.
- All repairs have a 90-day warranty.
Warranty and Terms
If you have any questions or concerns about which repair option to select, please contact us at 1 877 727 4288 or email@example.com. The warranty for repaired hardware is ninety (90) days from the date of return shipment of the repaired item to the customer and covers only the specific hardware repair work performed or component(s) replaced during repair. Although we will attempt to minimize the chance that data loss will occur, we are not responsible for any data loss (including both saved projects and linked cartridges). Provo Craft is not responsible for damage that may occur during shipment. Should you find it necessary to cancel this repair, you may do so prior to sending your Cricut Gypsy™ device to the service center for a full refund. We are unable to issue refunds or cancel work once a Cricut Gypsy™ device has been sent to the service center. Currently, these repair service options are only available in the United States.