Cricut® Transfer Tape was specifically designed to make transferring vinyl designs to project surfaces a cinch. Now new and improved, our tape holds better during transfer and peels away cleanly once your design is in place. The clear transfer material lets you see when placing perfectly spaced and arranged vinyl. The light printed grid helps you align your project precisely. Includes one sheet of 12 in. x 48 in. Transfer Tape.
- Prep the vinyl cuts by removing the negative pieces from the images using the Weeder tool found in the Cricut Tool Kit. This process is known as weeding. Cut a piece of Transfer Tape the size of your design.
- Remove the liner from the transfer tape. Take the transfer tape in both hands with the adhesive side facing down.
- Gently place the transfer tape over the images. Start in the center and move outward. A craft stick or the Scraper found in the Cricut Tool Kit can be used to burnish (rub or polish) the tape onto the vinyl.
- Peel the vinyl away from the liner at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the liner, simply burnish the transfer tape onto the vinyl again. Peel the vinyl away from the liner.
- Carefully place the transfer tape with vinyl images on a clean and dry surface, making sure the images are straight using the grid.
- Press the vinyl onto the surface, starting in the center and moving outward. A craft stick or Scraper can be used to burnish the vinyl onto the surface.
- Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl at a 45-degree angle. If the vinyl sticks to the transfer tape, simply burnish the vinyl onto the surface again. Peel the transfer tape away from the vinyl.