Cricut BrightPad™ is the brilliant crafting companion that illuminates projects for easier crafting and reduced eye strain. Use it for tracing, weeding, quilting, and more. It’s light, thin, and durable for comfort and portability. With its ultralow profile, you can trace sitting at a table or in your favorite chair. When weeding vinyl or iron-on, your design will be beautifully illuminated for quick and easy work. And paper piecing quilt blocks has never been easier! BrightPad makes crafting more enjoyable with its adjustable, evenly lit surface--use it for models, jewelry, needlepoint, and more. No more insufficient, overhead, or glaring light. Use BrightPad as your workspace, and make crafting simple. For use with US power outlets only.
What's in the box:
• Cricut BrightPad
• 6-ft. USB power cord with US wall power adapter
• Welcome booklet
• Bright, uniform LED light
• 5 brightness settings
• Brightness settings, from lowest to highest, are at approximately 400, 1300, 2200, 3100, and 4000 lumens respectively
• Lightweight, portable, and durable
• 9 in. x 11.5 in. lit area
• Nonslip base
• 6 ft. USB power cord (must be plugged in during use; does not contain a rechargeable battery)
*"Hardness" refers to a material's resistance to being scratched. The higher the number on the hardness scale, the more scratch-resistant the material. The surface material of most other light box products on the market reaches only a 3.5H on the hardness scale.